What is a Virtual Assistant ?
– From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:
A virtual assistant (typically abbreviated to VA) is generally self-employed and provides professional administrative, technical, or creative (social) assistance to clients remotely from a home office. Because virtual assistants are independent contractors rather than employees, clients are not responsible for any employee-related taxes, insurance, benefits or extra office space.
Clients pay for 100% productive work.
What and who is Kapiti Virtual Assistant ?
Kapiti Virtual Assistant is run by a local consultancy firm on the Kapiti Coast, 40 minutes north of Wellington, New Zealand. The principal VA is Emily Lester.
Emily has a background in office management and previously worked in the freight forwarding and advertising industries. Emily prides herself on her engagement abilities and enjoys working with local people and businesses. She is also a mum to two young boys.
While Virtual Assistants could work from anywhere, by having a presence on the Kapiti Coast and working primarily with local firms, Emily is able to understand your business more effectively and establish a healthier relationship. Of course, if your business is not local but you would be interested in working with Emily anyway, she would be keen to hear from you.
- Emily is a Director of TechcoNZ Ltd., a New Zealand based Consultancy Company providing technical services and software solutions.
- Kapiti VA is a division of TechcoNZ Ltd.
- Emily is a co-founder and member of the Bloom Kapiti Woman’s Network.
- Emily is an active volunteer for several youth and support service organizations within the Kapiti community.